If you are in any of the following scenarios, we can help you with your medicines:
- You can’t afford your prescription medicine(s)
- You need a drug for a short period of time and can’t afford it
- You have hit the Medicare “doughnut hole” and you temporarily can’t pay for your medicine(s)
- get samples
- get trial cards
- get discount cards
- get free prescriptions
All we need to know is:
- Which drug(s) do you need?
- How soon do you need them?
- What can you afford to pay?
- Are you participating in any other drug programs currently?
- Do you have health insurance?
If you can’t afford your Medicare monthly payments, we can help you file the paperwork to get help.